The University of the Philippines – Institute on Aging is in need of:
1 Local data collector/field enumerator
- Assists Project Assistants in the visits to libraries, conducts desk review and online search of DOH Programs and Policies on Heath of Older Persons/Senior Citizens on their region
- Assists in the conduct of listing of health service units and personnel who provide geriatric services per region.
- Coordinates with regional offices, institutions, and stakeholders to collect list of public and private geriatric service providers in their region.
- Participates in the development of matrix of geriatric services by region
- Participates in the Regional Geriatric Research Capacity Building Workshop.
- Attends training and project meetings.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Project and Study Leaders.
This will be for 2 months with Php. 19,538.40 / month compensation. He/she will start on July 2019.
What to submit: updated Curriculum Vitae and application letter addressed to Dr. Shelley Ann F.Dela Vega, Director, Institute on Aging